This list is sure to help you find the best gift for your dad (or grandpa or father figure), even those who have everything! There are definitely some UNIQUE things on this list!
- an awesome gift subscription basket from Cratejoy
- or a one-time gift basket with tasty treats!
- coupons for something special from family members anywhere from hugs to a Star Wars-themed movie night
- special date night of his choice
- a favorite book (or one they have been wanting to read)
- a cocktail shaker set
- and since I love cocktails and mixology, these whiskey tasting glasses really got my attention!
- specialty coffee
- a personalized picture frame
- a trip to a distillery for a behind the scenes tour
- you can’t go wrong with cheesecake
- I feel like I include this on every list, but it’s too cool: beer making kit
- my ebook on how to enter and win sweepstakes!
- his favorite homemade dinner
- a sweet (free) printable from the kids
- buy him a class somewhere local to learn something he wants to do, like woodworking
- set aside time for him to do his favorite hobby – fishing or golfing… help him make self-care a priority!
I hope these ideas for Father’s Day gifts for the father figure in your life will help with your shopping and planning!!
Need any other gift ideas? Is dad a fitness lover?
Sharing is caring! Pin this to share with others or save for later!